Cleaning and Sanitizing
We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our building under normal circumstances. Additional cleaning and sanitizing protocols have been implemented as follows:
- routine sanitizing and cleaning of common areas throughout the day
- routine sanitizing of high-traffic, high-touch surfaces
- tutoring tables and chairs are disinfected throughout the day
- tutoring tables and chairs are disinfected between tutoring sessions and again when the building is closed for the day
- entire building is cleaned and sanitized each night, including wiping down all surfaces in every room and fogging with a military-grade disinfectant, Decon 7
- Every child will have his/her temperature taken upon arrival and any child showing any signs of illness or who has recently been around someone who is ill will not be allowed in the building.
Tutoring Set Up
- Students will be seated to maximize the distance between seats.
- Students are expected to socially distance.
- Sharing of materials and supplies will be minimized.
- Students will be encouraged to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer.
Masks or Face Shields
- All CLC Academy staff and tutors must wear masks or face shields.
- Tutoring students may wear masks or face shields but are not required to unless requested by the parents.