Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Community Learning Center’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Community Learning Center’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Community Learning Center at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Community Learning Center’s web site are provided “as is”. Community Learning Center makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Community Learning Center does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Community Learning Center or its employees, contractors, suppliers, partners or Board Members be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Community Learning Center’s Internet site, even if Community Learning Center or a Community Learning Center authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Community Learning Center’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Community Learning Center does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Community Learning Center may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Community Learning Center does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Community Learning Center has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Community Learning Center of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Community Learning Center’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of FL without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We may use both remarketing/retargeting in order to advertise online, which is based on a cookie put in your browser depending on whether you visit key pages of our site or not.
We use it to advertise to you again even when you may be browsing other sites on the internet, and purchase this advertising via different ad networks. We also advertise based on sites that our advertising partners like Google or Facebook or other ad networks if they show as a group that certain people may have an interest in what we are selling, which is called interest based advertising or behavioral targeting.
It is our intention and hope that we can advertise better, by targeting people that are truly interested in what we have to offer, and avoid advertising in places where interest is less. It is important to note that nothing we do actually has any personally identifiable information about you, only that your browser visited a key page on our site, or on a page across some ad network that tells them you might be interested in what we have to offer.